Sunday, March 9, 2008

Seeing Old Friends...Oh the memories!

Today at church with Mom I ran into an old friend who I haven't seen in years, Ron Kaski. The memories came flooding back! It has been atleast 12 years or more. We grew up together, hung out at Super Saturday's, went on dates together and spent countless numbers of hours in college watching Monty Python and Beavis and Butthead! It was good to catch up. He is married with a son and a daughter on the way any day now! He is a lawyer and looks like one...no really it's a good thing! Seeing him just reminded me that life is so short and flies by so fast. We need to grab up every moment we can and not waste time! I also saw an old friend who has a son Emma's age. They used to play together and talk about when the two of them would get married. She has 3 kids now and is newly divorced...sad...but is carrying on with life as a single mom. I was on Facebook today seeing what old friends I could find...The internet is such a great networking tool if used properly! I found another old friend, Dave Hall, from MSU and got back in touch with him too! He is married with a boy and a girl. He is still living in East Lansing Area and looks great! Also found a few old friends from high school...Amazing the paths that we have taken since then! Good Stuff!

No comments: